Young Design Courses start once a year – in October.
How to enroll?
If you are willing to participate in our trainings/courses:
– select your desired course in menu and click ENROLLMENT button
– next, fill in application form and click SEND button 🙂
1. DO NOT make any payments before you sign our agreement.
2. We don’t send any payment requests, in any form – be it by mail, fax, or phone.
3. Your course application alone does not oblige you to any payments.
4. During your first class in Young Design Academy, you will receive our agreement on training services. You can resign from course free of charge till 31 days after you sign our agreement.
Professional training is expensive. Cheap training is usually of poor quality.
We wanted to find a solution for ambitious people struggling financially (often without their own income).
That’s why we decided to introduce a form of education that has been functioning for years in private music schools. In Young Design Academy learning takes place under watchful eyes of our instructors, but fees are made on a monthly basis. This model works perfectly in our case, as it takes only two years of education to fully prepare our students for work in professional graphics industry.
1. One-time organisational fee (200 pounds)
2. Monthly fee – 200 pounds per month (for whole course duration)
3. Young Design Academy exam – first take is FREE
Adobe Certified Associate exam fee – 50 pounds
Young Design Academy exam RETAKE – 20 pounds
Workshops are priced individually and do not require any organisational fees. Each workshop price is given in its description. We organise quite a lot of free workshops, so be sure to visit our website regularly!